29. April 2021
Labfolder Server 2.4.0
Introducing: Barcode attribute in Labregister
Beep, Beep, Beep. Remember when this sound brought you joy and was not exclusive to buying flour for your baking spree during this pandemic? We want to recover that feeling with our brand new barcode attribute!
- [Labregister] – Create Code 128 or Data matrix barcode attributes for your inventory items. See our guide to learn how!
- [Labregister] – Barcodes are meant to be printed and, of course, you can do that in Labregister.
- [Labregister] – Since you can search for all attributes in the Inventory, you can also scan a barcode and find your item
Additional improvements to Labregister
- [Labregister] – You can now copy to clipboard all your options in a dropdown attribute.
- [Labregister] – In the same dropdown attribute you now have the flexibility to add multiple options in bulk.
- [Labregister] – The “status” was always a dropdown attribute but now we’ve made it official. Starting today, you can customize the status from your current categories!
- [Labregister] – In some situations, not all the options in a dropdown attribute were being displayed. Now they will be visible forever.
- [Labregister] – Now you can quickly find your inventory items by looking in the attributes, not just their name.
- [Labregister] – We fixed a small issue that prevented the successful sharing of categories when a group admin had not accepted the group invitation.
Other improvements to Labfolder
- [Data Elements] – We added 48 new units to our Numerical Data Elements list.
- [PDF] – Sometimes PDFs with % were not being displayed. Our engineering team fixed this issue immediately.
- [Projects] – We further improved the behavior of dragging & dropping projects within the folder organization.
- [Others] – We updated the layout and content of the emails sent by the system