16. May 2019
Labfolder Server 1.27.3
New Exports Page
- [Exports] – A brand new exports page is available via Manage > Exports.
- [Exports] – Once the XHTML app is activated, XHTML exports can be done from the new Exports page instead of the Settings.
- [Exports] – Multiple exports are now listed chronologically and can be easily identified by their format.
- [Exports] – Each export is kept for 48 hours, giving you all the necessary time to download it.
- [Exports] – A new progress indicator will let you know when each export is done and ready for download.
- [Exports] – We fixed a small issue that prevented the export of files containing exponential values inside tables.
- [Exports] – Multiple endpoints related to the Exports’ redesign have been created.
- [Exports] – Uploads to DropBox can now be followed through loading indicator and error messages in case of failure.
- [Exports] – We added the possibility to export hidden projects and templates.
Learn more about the new Exports page
- [Text element] – Improvements on the user experience when copy/paste from Word. Formattings will be maintained.
- [Text element] – Tables within text elements can now be copy/pasted between entries.
- [Text element] – Editing tables was modifying content that had been previously formatted. We sorted this out for you.
- [Text element] – Users can now set line adjust the line height of texts, to improve readability of entries
- [Text element] – Un-/Ordered lists now have more options available, such as display of greek numbers, discs, squares, etc
- [Text element] – Within the toolbar editor, users can now visualize and edit text element contents as HTML code.
- [Text element] – Some users reported a strange behavior when trying to save the text element. After some therapy, that behavior has been corrected.
- [Entry reference] – Previously, clicking on the entry reference link took you on a little journey, but now this will take you to the right entry.
- [Entry reference] – Users can now successfully reference their own recent entries or entries of others again.
- [Links & entry references] – When links or entry references were inserted in the text editor, the edit menu appeared blank. Now it’s all visible again!
- [Table element] – We added a new visual indicator for hidden rows & columns.
- [Table element] – Once loaded, small tables will remain visible inside the entries.
- [Table element] – We fixed an issue that prevented some .xslx files from being extracted.
- [Table element] – UYou can now add and change the border color of your tables.
- [Image element] – When downloading images, some annotations were misbehaving and appearing in the wrong location. We told them to stay in place so it will not happen again.
- [Image element] – Some users reported that sketches were being cropped when downloaded. This issue has been solved.
- [Data Elements] – Within Data Elements we have smoothly fixed all drag and drop issues.
- [Data elements] – After the request from some users, we expanded our new numerical data elements physical quantities and units.
- [Data elements] – In edit view, we switched the order of the ‘Discard’ and ‘Save’ buttons to prevent work being lost due to misclicks.
- [Templates] – We fixed a small issue impacting the removal of elements within templates.
- [Tags] – If you were using multiple tags in an entry (as you should) they’re visibility was interfering with entry elements. Now they are visible (as they should).
- [Tags] – When you create a new entry from a template, the tags automatically inserted can be deleted.
- [Advanced search] – Now when you search for Custom dates our ELN will give you an exact match.
- [Advanced search] – Now it is possible for users to find exact terminology via the punctuation symbol.
- [Advanced search] – We fixed a small issue that caused the search indexer to crash while MS Visio file indexing.
- [Advanced search] – Some users reported that the redirection to entries was not working properly. We have fixed this issue so that the search result will lead to the correct entry.
- [Notebook] – Removing entry elements is now a 2-step process thanks to a new warning message.
- [Notebook] – When entries were collapsed, new entries would open if ‘show more entries’ was clicked. But now all entries stay collapsed.
- [Notebook] – If you have all your entries collapsed and create a new one, it will also be automatically collapsed.
- [Notebook] – Some users reported that special characters were not being properly displayed. This has been fixed now.
- [Storage] – We fixed a small issue that resulted in not displaying the correct maximum storage to some scientists.
- [Apps] – Under the Manage > Apps section of labfolder, we updated the app cards with newer, more attractive images.
- [DE/FR translations] – Physical quantities are now displayed in the correct language inside the Advanced search.
- [DE/FR translations] – We improved the layout for titles when exporting entries as PDF files.