- Go to the Manage>Groups.
- Open the group you wish to modify.
- Click on settings to the right of the heading Administration.
- Click on edit in the section Members rights.
- Check the square box in front of Prevent group members from having private projects.
- By checking this option, group members will not be able to record private projects with labfolder.
- If you check the box after a team member who owns private projects joined your group, his/her private folder will simply disappear. Therefore, we suggest you to let your team members move private projects to group projects before changing the setting.
- Users invited to a group that prevents private projects will be prompted with a warning before joining. All their private projects will be moved into the Group projects folder and visible by the group administrator(s).
- Click on save to confirm changes, or cancel to discard it.
This feature is for advanced version only.