GIF sketch insertion guide
- Navigate to the entry you’d like to add a sketch element in by opening the respective project in Manage>Projects.
- Click on the icon for Add sketch in entry toolbar.
- In the pop-up window, you can make sketches via different tools, as highlighted by the orange box:
- Pencil: free drawing lines
- Geometric shapes (e.g. rectangle, circle)
- Lines: straight lines
- Arrows or arrowheads
You can also modify the size, color or opacity of the sketch by clicking the respective icons to the right of the sketch tools.
- Give the sketch a name by entering it into the cell at the center of the toolbar or it will be given a default name. The sketch will be saved as a .png figure.
- Save your sketch by clicking the Disc icon for Save to the right end of the toolbar, or discard the changes by the X icon next to it.