GIF sketch insertion guide
- Open the entry:
- If the project where the entry locates is already opened:
- If the project is not opened:
- Go to Manage>Project
- Select the project where the entry locates
- Click on the icon for Add sketch in entry toolbar.
- In the pop-up window, you can make sketches via different tools:
- Pencil: free drawing lines
- Geometric shapes (e.g. rectangle, circle)
- Lines: straight lines
- Arrows or arrowheads
You can also modify the size, color or opacity of the sketch.
- Give the sketch a name by entering it into the cell at the center of the toolbar. The sketch will be save as a .png figure.
- Save your sketch by clicking the icon for Save to the right end of the toolbar, or discard the changes by the X icon next to it.