New in labfolder: improved Excel support
Today we are announcing a major update to labfolder’s table element. This update is free to all users and brings several new features that will help you work better in your electronic lab notebook.
These are the improved functionalities that you will now find in labfolder:
- Create and edit graphs directly from data added to labfolder. These are the new graphs supported in labfolder:
- Area (Normal, stacked, 100% stacked)
- Bars (Normal, stacked, 100% stacked)
- Columns (Normal, stacked, 100% stacked)
- (Normal, stacked, 100% stacked, normal with markers, stacked with markers, 100% stacked with markers)
- Scatter (Normal, scatter with smooth lines and markers, scatter with smooth lines, scatter with straight lines and markers, scatter with straight lines)
- Over 100 new mathematical formulas to further support your scientific calculations. A full list of formulas can be seen here.
- Full-screen editor to help you focus on your work.
- Update to our Excel extraction tool.
- Major styling and content formatting update.
Try our enhanced table element now
Login to your account